We started out early yesterday, getting a few parts ready for the assembly. Janek's scarf of the half-inch floor came out beautifully.
Justin is laying out the bulkheads, which I like to install in the ribs prior to assembly. It is much easier than retro-fitting them, and it helps greatly to keep the ribs in their proper shape during the stressful assembly process.
Zasha and Janek caulked and screwed the bulkheads into place.
We started the assembly at 2:20 in the afternoon. Unfortunately I was so busy running around and shouting that I didn't take a single picture until 7:30 when, all of a sudden, everyone dematerialized.
But we are ready to screw the floor on tomorrow. All in all I am pretty delighted with the build.