Then Zeke cut the corners off the frames so the chines would fit inside the boat we were about to assemble. Well, we talked about it for a while, THEN we cut the corners off.
And made a nice clean curve pout of the wiggly approximations.
Then we cut the panels out and pre-drilled them so the holes would hit the ribs accurately.
Excited by the rapid progress and not really ready to stop, we dropped in the inner chines, screwed them in place, and sanded the chine line smooth. Then we dragged out the floor panel, marked and cut it, and slammed it on.
And rolled the boat for inspection and celebration.